What is the OIA?
The Ohio Irrigation Association (OIA) was founded with the goal of irrigation professionals coming together from all over this great state in hopes of improving landscape irrigation standards in Ohio. We offer educational events and technical information to raise the level of professionalism within our industry. Please join us, together we can make a difference.
- From My Lake to All Lakes: EPA’s National Lake Assessment
- Water Challenges Are Actually Opportunities
- Upcoming Events at EPA
- Businesses Gain by Preventing Pollution
- Superfund Acts to Protect Americans from Harmful Vapors
- Protecting the Environment and Public Health: The Critical Role of Local Environmental Health and the Power of Partnerships
- EPA Proposes Financial Requirements for Clean-Up at Hardrock Mining Facilities
- Case load brings recognition to EPA lawyer
- EPA is Ready to Launch New Water Finance Program
- Planting the Seeds of Innovation: EPA Awards Contracts to 13 Small Businesses to Support Environmental Research